Volume III - Managing the Use of the Ocean
This volume is divided into five chapters;
* Chapter 1 provides an overview of the importance of the ocean to Pacific Island people, and describes the key challenges and opportunities the ocean presents.
* Chapter 2 outlines a strategy for managing coastal areas in the Pacific.
* Chapter 3 focuses on the management of shared tuna fisheries and on ways Pacific Island countries could optimize
their benefits under a new regional management regime.
* Chapter 4 analyzes the policy and regulatory environment for seabed mining.
* A summary of key findings and recommendations is included in Chapter 5.
|timestamp||Mon, 09/26/2022 - 10:00|